The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top *5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
*You guys are way too popular. So many of you have already been Liebsterized (I borrowed your terminology, Laila) this month! I tried to spread the love to those who didn't have one posted yet. :)
Ahem! And the nominees are...
(I feel like I should be tearing into an envelope about now.)
- Steven Whibley at The Twisted Piece. This
professional liarproud, new papa has a conversational tone that will engage you from the get go. The topics are fun and there's always a discussion to be had in the comment section.
- Leah at Leah Writes Pretty Fierce. Someone who always writes with a passion for her subject matter.
- Monday = Beauty
- Wednesday = Writing & Reading
- Friday = Surprise!
- Cheryl at Kangaroos of the Scrubby Bush. This woman is compassion personified. It's hard to explain, unless you read through her posts. I suggest you start here with her first post about Merrilyn the kangaroo.
- Jeff at The Doubting Writer. One of my very first followers. He shares stories and provides insight into his writing process on Mondays and Fridays. Be sure to check him out!
- Peggy Eddleman at the appropriately titled Peggy Eddleman blog. Writer, daredevil, cookie lover... this blogger wears many hats. I haven't been following her for very long, but I've loved what I've read so far.
There you have it, ladies and gents! Read, post, share, and enjoy. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)
P.S. Shoutout to my new followers! ♥