First, I guess we need some appropriate music...
I thought I'd managed to escape the Panty Meme; honestly, I did. For the past few days, I’ve held my breath while digging through my subscriptions—creeping just under the estrogen radar. Around me, my fellow bloggers were being inducted into some kind of goat-worshipping cult. It was horrifying.
Then I was called to join them.
Yes, I was “panty tagged” by the fabulously talented Lisa Regan.
So, basically, we’re dealing with some kind of blog STD, minus the “S” and “D”. Got it. Here we go:
A meme, according to Merriam-Webster, is “an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture”.
|This is what happens when I |
I call them undies. Oh, and in my MS, I refer to someone who has nearly “shat her Vicki-Secrets”.
2. Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your underwear?
Hah! Undies would be a luxury in my nightmares.
3. What is the worst thing you can think of to make panties out of?
Glitter. Seriously, that stuff never goes away.
4. If you were a pair of panties, what color would you be, and WHY?
Black and lace. Stealthy and sexy.
5. Have you ever thrown your panties/underwear at a rock star or other celebrity? If so, which one(s)? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your panties/underwear at, given the opportunity?
You guys have been killing me with your answers to this one. For the record, I have never thrown my undies at a celebrity and I have no intentions of ever doing so. That’s creepy, awkward, and gross. Also, we pay good money for those things. Why should we waste it on some pretty boy? (Or, let’s be honest, said pretty boy's event staff.)
If I must pick a celebrity: Nathan Fillion.
…Don’t judge me. :P
6. You’re out of clean panties. What do you do?
Who wrote this meme and why do they run out of clean panties? Does this really happen to people?
7. Are you old enough to remember Underoos? If so, did you have any? Which ones?
I remember Underoos at the end of their fame, but I didn't have any.
8. If you could have any message printed on your panties, what would it be?
“One Way. Do Not Enter.” That requires an explanation, doesn't it? Well, once upon a time, I found one of those street signs and it struck me as particularly funny. (Like, stop to point and snicker funny.) Being the silly girl that I am, I assumed a special pose with the sign to mark the occasion.
Unfortunately, that's when I heard the click of my sister's camera.
The phrase has lived in infamy ever since.
9. How many bloggers does it take to put panties on a goat?
…See, this is what I meant by cult-like.
Probably more bloggers than we have in our fun little community. Honestly, I think we’d all stand around laughing and never truly recover. ;)
Tag time! I
- Linda at WistfullyLinda
- Bethany at Ink-Splattered
- Leah at Leah Writes Pretty Fierce
(Twice in one week, Leah! Vicious, I know.)
Have fun, ladies! ♥
Question for the comments: What is/was your favorite pair of undies like? I'm asking you too, guys. This post is already awkward. We might as well have fun with it. :P