Monday, December 22, 2014

'Tis the Season

Holiday Break


Like most of you, it's time for me to take a step back from the blogosphere to spend time with my family (and finish my latest manuscript). I will see all of you lovely people on January 12th!


Seasons Greetings


Merry Christmas, guys! (If you're not a fan, just put your finger over "Merry Christmas" and say out loud whatever you celebrate. It works, I promise!)

Change is Nigh


I'm consolidating and updating in 2015...




Question(s) of the week:
What are your plans for the holidays?
Are you taking any time off from blogging?

11 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Merry Christmas, Carrie! Enjoy your break.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Merry Christmas and enjoy time with family!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Carrie....

MERRY CHRISTMAS and ALL the BEST for 2015.... I know it will be a WINNER for all of us!

Wishing you and your family a very HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS, and HAPPY new year!!!!

JeffO said...

Have a merry Christmas, Carrie. Enjoy!

Melissa said...

I'm taking time off to spend with family and to write.
Have a good holiday, Carrie. :)

DMS said...

Enjoy your break! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you around the book block in January. :)
~Jess

Unknown said...

enjoy your break!! I'll be tackling some writing too this holiday season! :)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Happy New Year, Carrie.

Morgan said...

I hope your break is going lovely, Carrie. You're such a lovely person and I'm so happy to know you. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I've loved watching your success <3

Mason T. Matchak said...

Merry Christmas! Hope it was awesome. And happy new year as well!

Catherine Stine said...

Wishing you a Happy New year! Hugs, Catherine