It's been a while since we've done one of these catch-up sessions, so I thought now might be a good time—you know, since STRENGTH releases in a week and a half. (Panic, panic, panic!) Who's ready for some updates?
(I apologize for how release-centered most of these news items are. It's kind of consuming my life right now...)
1. The Strength blog tour schedule is posted here. If we're doing an interview, or if you're still deciding on which guest topic you'd like me to tackle, please contact me at your earliest convenience. :)
2. Speaking of the tour, you can find a preview of the giveaway on that very same page!
3. If you're not part of the tour, and you would still like to take part in the festivities, it's not too late to sign up for the Release Party/Post Blitz taking place on March 7th (Thursday). I'll heart you forever.
4. Also, if you're on Facebook and you're going to be online at all on March 7th, I'd love for you to join the Virtual Release Party. There's going to be a mini-giveaway (of swag) every hour!
5. Amazon and Barnes & Noble decided my paperback links were going to go live last week—two weeks early. I'm not even going to pretend that disappoints me, because hello, I get to
cuddle hold my book!
6. The e-books, of course, won't go live until my release date. Feel free to pass the time by checking out the reader gallery. ♥
7. I'm doing a Friends & Family FAQ next week, so I'm compiling questions now. If you want to clear up any misconceptions about writing, books, or the industry, here's your chance. ;)
8. I'm scrambling to think of something else to put here, because I like things in increments of five
9. I love things that are shiny, like the Spectrum Tree at COSI (which has always been one of my favorite places one earth).
10. Oh! I know. Kelley Lynn's YA fantasy, Fraction of Stone, comes out two weeks after Strength. Get excited!
And there you have it. Ten critical news items with no filler whatsoever. *cough* Now, let's get to the good stuff.
What have YOU been up to lately? :)
Have a great week, guys! ♥